- Supports time series, samples and cross-study queries!
- Follow-up development and deployment are secured.
- Investigating important integrations with partners
- SmartR, HiDome, Borderline (eTRIKS)
- Jupyter Hub / Notebook
- Built on Angular 4
- Open source: https://github.com/thehyve/glowing-bear
- Works with tranSMART REST API Version 2 (2017) (planned to support more backends, like i2b2 and OMOP)
- Public demonstration server at http://glowingbear.thehyve.net, where you can login with demo-user/demo-user.
Contact Ward Weistra for more information.
Abstracted user flow in the Glowing Bear cohort selector
Please find in this Google Drive folder (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5wMQnYmsJvuWVZqZkZ4YmliVXc?usp=sharing):
- Presentations describing the concepts and reasoning.
- The feature matrix comparing it to the transmartApp web interface.
- Demonstration instructions of how you can evaluate most of the features. Please also note the 'not yet implemented' / 'known issues' list at the bottom.
Issues can be reported on Github at https://github.com/thehyve/glowing-bear/issues.