The Community Committee is chaired jointly by a Foundation representative and a representative from a Member organization.
- Keith Nangle (tranSMART Foundation)
- David Merberg (Takeda)
- Julie Bryant (RanchoBiosciences)
- Jamie Cuticchia (Foundation)
- Rudy Potenzone (Foundation)
- Michael Braxenthaler (Roche)
- Natalia Boukharov (the Hyve)
- Remond Fijneman (TralT)
The Community Committee sponsors a number of Working Groups designed to tackle specific tasks, with reports up to the Committee Chairs on a quarterly basis. Each link below will take you to a dedicated set of pages for the indicated Working Group.
- Community Call Working Group
- Use Cases, Training & Documentation Working Group
- Marketplace Working Group
- User Support Working Group
Monthly Community Calls
On the third Tuesday of each month, the tranSMART Foundation hosts a Community Call webinar which is open to all (you can register for all sessions here). Each webinar includes an update on Foundation activities, the latest news about the platform, and a presentation by a member of the tranSMART community. Check the links below to register for upcoming sessions, or to watch video of previous sessions.
- 21 July 2015 (slides)
- 16 Jun 2015 (slides)
- 19 May 2015 (slides)
- 22 Apr 2015 (slides)
- 17 Mar 2015 (slides)
- 17 Feb 2015 (slides)
- 27 Jan 2015 (slides)
- 2014 and prior
tranSMART Foundation Annual Meetings
Stay tuned for 2017 meeting announcement!
- Oct 25-27 2016, University of California, San Diego, USA, Annual Meeting
- Apr 05 2016, Exchange Conference Center, Boston, USA, tranSMART at BioIT
- Jul 07 2016, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA, i2b2 Symposium
- Oct 19-21 2015, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, Annual Meeting (YouTube playlist)
- Oct 14-16 2014, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Mich USA, Annual Meeting (YouTube playlist)
- Nov 05-07 2013, Sanofi R&D, Chilly-Mazarin, France, Annual Meeting (YouTube playlist)