Thank you for working with tranSMART. We'd be happy to help you with any problems!
Please include as much information as you can when asking support:
- The version of tranSMART you are using (19.1, 19.0, 16.3, 6.2, etc), what operating system, what database/version, what data loading tool.
- The steps leading to the issue, what happened and what you expected instead. Screenshots are very much encouraged.
There are several channels to get help with any aspect of tranSMART:
- Community support chat room
- Community support forum/email list
- TranSMART Foundation support helpdesk
- Ask the support helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org or post directly to the linked tranSMART Support Google Group.
- Good for requesting an account to access and contribute to this tranSMART Foundation Wiki and the JIRA issue tracker, for logging tranSMART bugs and issues and technical support questions.
- Contact the tranSMART Foundation directly for questions about the Foundation itself.
- TranSMART Foundation trainings and updates
- Axiomedix Support Platform
- The Hyve tranSMART and Glowing Bear support
Frequently Asked Questions
These FAQs cover topics that appear frequently in support discussions.
$ curl -o check.txt http://localhost:8983/solr/#/
$ grep "title" check.txt