Also known as the tranSMART 17.1/2017 server, core-only or backend release.
The code for the tranSMART 2017 Server release is currently released in beta at https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core
- Installation and configuration guide: https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core#build-and-run.
- A hosted version of the tranSMART Server backend + the transmartApp user interface is available at http://transmart.thehyve.net (login with demo-user/demo-user).
REST API V2
With the tranSMART Pro 17.1 Project Overview and Resources a new version of the tranSMART REST API was created: REST API version 2 (v2). This REST API still allows the same OAuth authorisation and authentication, but includes new calls to query on all the new dimensions, including time series, samples (via modifiers) and cross-study concepts.
- The documentation can be generated from the code at https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/blob/master/open-api/README.md.
- A hosted version can be found at http://transmart.thehyve.net/open-api. You can login by clicking Authorize at top-right and logging in to the tranSMART server backend with demo-user/demo-user. After this the API calls on the bottom can be executed, right from the web page.
- Database documentation can be generated with SchemaSpy with the code at: https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/tree/master/transmart-data/db-doc. A hosted version will be made available.
- Database definition (Data Definition Language): https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/tree/master/transmart-data/ddl
- Upgrade scripts from 16.2 to 17.1: https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/tree/master/transmart-data/updatedb/release-17.1
- For differences between i2b2 1.7, tranSMART 16.2 and tranSMART 17.1, download transmart-core repository and open in browser: https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/blob/master/transmart-data/db-doc/17.1-table-changes/export.html.