- Public demonstration server at http://glowingbear.thehyve.net, where you can login with demo-user/demo-user.
- The open source code can be found at https://github.com/thehyve/glowing-bear.
Please find in this Google Drive folder (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5wMQnYmsJvuWVZqZkZ4YmliVXc?usp=sharing):
- The presentation Health-RI/The Hyve gave at the i2b2 tranSMART symposium on the interface, which describes the concepts and reasoning.
- The feature matrix comparing it to the transmartApp web interface.
- Demonstration instructions of how you can evaluate most of the features. Please also note the 'not yet implemented' / 'known issues' list at the bottom.
Issues can be reported on Github at https://github.com/thehyve/glowing-bear/issues.