REST API V2
With the tranSMART Pro 17.1 Project Overview and Resources a new version of the tranSMART REST API was created: REST API version 2 (v2). This REST API still allows the same OAuth authorisation and authentication, but includes new calls to query on all the new dimensions, including time series, samples (via modifiers) and cross-study concepts.
- The documentation can be generated from the code at https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/blob/master/open-api/README.md.
- A hosted version can be found at http://transmart.thehyve.net/open-api. You can login by clicking Authorize at top-right and logging in to the tranSMART server backend with demo-user/demo-user. After this the API calls on the bottom can be executed, right from the web page.
- Please keep in mind the tranSMART App user interface will only work with data loaded without all new dimensions. Please look at [candidate] Glowing Bear for a user interface that does allow use of time series and samples.
- Available for browsing here: https://thehyve.github.io/transmart-core-db-doc/
- This database documentation can be generated with SchemaSpy with the code at: https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/tree/master/transmart-data/db-doc.
- Database definition (Data Definition Language): https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/tree/master/transmart-data/ddl
- Upgrade scripts from 16.2 to 17.1:
- For differences between i2b2 1.7, tranSMART 16.2 and tranSMART 17.1, download transmart-core repository and open in browser: https://github.com/transmart-foundation/transmart-core/blob/master/transmart-data/db-doc/17.1-table-changes/export.html.