- Supports time series, samples and cross-study queries!
- Follow-up development and deployment are secured.
- Investigating important integrations with partners
- SmartR, HiDome, Borderline (eTRIKS)
- Jupyter Hub / Notebook
- Built on:
- tranSMART REST API Version 2 (2017)
- Angular 4
- Open source: https://github.com/thehyve/glowing-bear
Contact Ward Weistra for more information.
- Public demonstration server at http://glowingbear.thehyve.net, where you can login with demo-user/demo-user.
- The open source code can be found at https://github.com/thehyve/glowing-bear.
Abstracted user flow in the Glowing Bear user interface
Please find in this Google Drive folder (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5wMQnYmsJvuWVZqZkZ4YmliVXc?usp=sharing):