This page is under construction.
The following pages Below are taken from the original wiki and discuss in detail the various data types that can be loaded into tranSMART.
- Study, concept, patient metadata
- Hyperlinks to source data
- Categorical/numerical data
- Clinical / NHTMP
- Derived imaging data / Biobanking data
- High dimensional data
- Gene expression: Micro array / mRNAseq, miRNAseq / qPCR miRNA
- Copy Number Variation data / Array CGH
- Small Genomic Variants: SNP, indel – VCF format
- Peptide or protein quantities
- Metabolite quantities