Release candidate testing - 19.
1 Public Beta - ready for testing.
These hosted instances are used for staging Alpha and Beta release-candidate instances; every effort is made to keep these sites up and available. From time to time, one or the other, may be down for updating of the release-candidate instance or the instances data. During these times, or if you otherwise find the site unavailable, please contact Peter Rice for further information.
tranSMART 16.2 included a number of new plugin features contributed by the tranSMART developer community, in addition to bug fixes. tranSMART 16.3 is was a minor update that includes Oracle support.
- Status page, release-candidate test instance, Postgres
- TranSMART instance, v19.0 1 release-candidate test, Postgres (http://postgres-test.transmartfoundation.org/transmart), nwo using the first uild of the beta release. Please continue testing
- Database rebuild from transmart-data; also GWAS, Across Trials, dictionariesData includes a selecton of tranSMART studies, plus the i2b2 Demo Data.
- Status page, release-candidate test instance, Oracle
- Not yet configured: TranSMART instance, v19.0 1 release-candidate test, Oracle ( the postgres-ci Amazon server with a numeric address, using a docker Oracle instance.
- Database rebuild from transmart-data
- Further data loading in progress
- This server is being used to test the Ubuntu18 install scripts before installing an Oracle instance.
To report a bug encountered on one of these instances, use the 'Report A Problem' button that is visible in the lower right corner of most pages in the web application. Clicking on this button should create a pop-up window (assuming that such a browser action is not disabled or otherwise suppressed). Fill in the form in the pop-up window and submit it. This will generate a JIRA bug report in the correct JIRA project for releases of 19.0 1 (Alpha, Beta, or Final). This button and its reporting functionality will also be part of the release.
- v19.0 1 developer test installation, Postgres http://postgres-ci.transmartfoundation.org/ (name temporarily disabled, instance currently reused as the Oracle 19.0 1 release test server)
- v19.0 1 developer test installation, Oracle (waiting for addresses)