- Community support chat room
- Contact tranSMART developers and users directly by chat in the HipChat tranSMART Support room. Mention @help Mention @help in this room in your question to notify first line support volunteers.
- Good for direct feedback on smaller issues.
- Create a persistent HipChat account via this link to maintain your chat history and stay in touch.
- Community support forum/email list
- Ask the community on the Google forum transmart-discuss, wherein questions meet answers and comments grow to discussions.
- Good for larger questions around installation, data loading, use of the platform, propose new functionality, etc.
- TranSMART Foundation support helpdesk
- Ask the support helpdesk via email@example.com or post directly to the linked tranSMART Support Google Group.
- Good for requesting an account to access and contribute to this tranSMART Foundation Wiki and the JIRA issue tracker, for logging tranSMART bugs and issues and technical support questions.
- Contact the tranSMART Foundation directly for questions about the Foundation itself.
- TranSMART Foundation trainings and updates