- Community support chat room
- Contact tranSMART developers and users directly by chat in the HipChat tranSMART Support room. Mention @help in this room in your question to notify first line support volunteers.the i2b2 tranSMART Slack: https://i2b2transmart.slack.com. You can request an account via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good for direct feedback on smaller issues.
- Create a persistent HipChat account via this link to maintain your chat history and stay in touch.
- Community support forum/email list
- TranSMART Foundation support helpdesk
- Ask the support helpdesk via email@example.com or post directly to the linked tranSMART Support Google Group.
- Good for requesting an account to access and contribute to this tranSMART Foundation Wiki and the JIRA issue tracker, for logging tranSMART bugs and issues and technical support questions.
- Contact the tranSMART Foundation directly for questions about the Foundation itself.
- TranSMART Foundation trainings and updates
- Axiomedix Support Platform
- Professional support platform for tranSMART, i2b2 and i2b2/tranSMART
- Free and open support knowledgebase, discussions, chats, etc.
- Subscription-based professional support (tier I-IV) for on-premise and cloud hosted platforms.
- See live at support.axiomedix.com
- The Hyve community support
- Place a public message at https://groups.google.com/a/thehyve.nl/forum/#!forum/development or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions