- Community support chat room
- Community support forum/email list
- TranSMART Foundation support helpdesk
- Ask the support helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org or post directly to the linked tranSMART Support Google Group.
- Good for requesting an account to access and contribute to this tranSMART Foundation Wiki and the JIRA issue tracker, for logging tranSMART bugs and issues and technical support questions.
- Contact the tranSMART Foundation directly for questions about the Foundation itself.
- TranSMART Foundation trainings and updates
- Axiomedix Support Platform
- The Hyve tranSMART and Glowing Bear support